Definition and development of plastic machinery? And China and developed countries are plastic use situation comparison
Definition and development of plastic machinery
A general term for all types of machinery and devices used in the plastic processing industry. Some fluid and solid transport, separation, crushing, grinding and drying and other universal machinery and equipment,. The plastic processing industry also occupies an important position, so often listed as plastic machinery. The design and manufacture of modern plastic machinery, in addition to the development of mechanical engineering and material science, is closely related to the progress of the theoretical research of plastic engineering. China’s plastic machinery market has attracted more and more attention from foreign enterprises. On the one hand, many large international enterprises have continuously increased in depth and breadth of cooperation with Chinese plastic machinery enterprises, but more often they adopt the way of merger or purchase of shares to occupy the Chinese plastic machinery market. Foreign companies such as demand, Cornell and Hong Kong's Zhenjiang have entered the Chinese market through joint ventures with domestic companies or through separate subsidiaries or representative offices. It was also at this time that plastic crushing equipment entered China and developed rapidly in the past ten years. Plastic crushing equipment at present in our country mainly includes uneasily shredding machine, biaxial shredding machine, four axis shredding machine, plastic crusher, and more segmentation of crushing equipment, such as metal shredding machine, general shredding machine, film shredding machine, plastic woven bag crusher shredding machine, ABS shredding machine, PVC, PET, PS crusher, tire shredding machine, household appliances, shredding machine, the life heavy junk shredding machine and so on. Gangli environmental protection is a professional equipment manufacturer dedicated to plastic crushing equipment. It has all kinds of plastic crushing equipment on the market, and it has also invested in the research and development and design of many new types of plastic crushing equipment to meet the needs of different market groups.
Comparison of plastic use in China and developed countries
Compared with metal, stone, wood, plastic has low cost, strong plasticity and other advantages, widely used in the national economy, the plastic industry in today's world occupies an extremely important position, over the years the production of plastic products in the world's rapid development. China’s output of plastic products has traditionally been at the top of the world rankings, among which the output of a variety of plastic products has ranked first in the world. China has become a major producer of plastic products in the world. From 2001 to 2010, the annual growth rate of China's plastic products output maintained above 15%, and the total output of China's plastic products in 2010 reached 58.3 million tons.
Although China's total consumption of plastic products has ranked second in the world, the per capita consumption of plastic is far behind that of developed countries. Data show that in 2005, the per capita consumption of plastics in China was only 29.5kg. In the same year, the per capita consumption of plastics in the United States, Belgium and Germany reached 171 kg, 169 kg and 155 kg respectively, which was 5.79 times, 5.73 times and 5.25 times of the per capita consumption of plastics in China.
As another indicator to measure the development level of a country's plastics industry -- the ratio of plastic to steel, China is only 30:70, less than the world average of 50:50, further less than developed countries such as the United States of 70:30 and Germany of 63:37.These differences from another aspect, China's plastic products and plastic machinery industry has a large space for development.
- Definition and development of plastic machinery? And China and developed countries are plastic use situation comparison
- How does the shredder manufacturer select the model according to the customer's requirements
- How much is the common environmental protection plastic crusher
- Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
- Why is our neighbor Japan so efficient in waste paper utilization and the relationship between waste paper recycling and shredder or plastic crusher
- Why are second-hand shredders and second-hand plastic crushers not worth buying? Here are four reasons why
- What should be done with the large amount of medical waste generated during the covid-19 outbreak? Can you use a shredder to handle it?
- What is the maximum thickness of metal that can be broken by a metal shredder?
- What is the future of the environmental protection industry
- Under the influence of covid-19, what should be done with the discarded masks produced every day in China
- Three common types of plastic crusher blades are introduced
- The working principle of plastic crusher and three common failure reasons and elimination methods
- The structure, working principle and application of the tire shredder are introduced
- The structure and advantages of waste automobile recycling production line are introduced
- The state introduced favorable policies to help the development of second-hand car market
- The state has introduced four measures to promote the management of recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles. Then the scrapped vehicle shredder will gain a bigger market
- The solid waste crushing equipment industry should actively integrate into the national "one built one road" policy and develop together with the waste plastic recycling industry
- The market shred machine model so much how to choose to see the following four aspects is enough