Introduction and distinction of plastic crusher and shredder
We all know that plastic crusher and shredder (including single spindle shredder, double spindle shredder and multi-spindle shredder) are indispensable crushing equipment in the plastic recycling industry, so do you really know about these two kinds of equipment? What’s the difference? Let me give you a brief overview of the two devices and their main differences.
1, the introduction of plastic crusher
The plastic crusher, also known as the crusher, is different from the so-called "crusher" in the mining industry. Plastic crusher, as the name implies, its function is used to break plastic; The "crusher" in the mining industry is a mining equipment, mainly used to break minerals, stone. It can be seen that although these two kinds of equipment can be called crusher, but the object of action is not the same, one effect on the plastic material, we are called plastic crusher, one effect on the mining industry, we can also call this kind of crusher mining crusher or crusher. We only talk about the plastic crusher here, not the stone crusher.
Introduction to the structure of plastic crusher: plastic crusher is a machine mainly composed of blade spindle, fixed knife, bearing box, box bracket, feeding system, power system and electrical control system. Mainly used for crushing rubber, plastic, paper and other soft waste materials. Plastic crusher has the characteristics of high-speed, sharp cutting edge, even particle, small particle size, can be directly used in the production of raw materials.
Plastic crusher working principle: plastic crusher by power system output power driven knife roller (knife roller consists of knife axis and the knife) high speed rotation, an enormous shear knife roller between the constant Dao and torque, thus to shear broken indoor plastic when shear broken material less than mesh size after get fell out of the tiny broken plastic.
2, the shredding machine
Shredding machine, and divided into a single axis shredding machine, double axis shredding machine, four-axis shredding machine and multi-axis shredding machine. Our common shredding machine is a single axis shredding machine and a double axis shredding machine, I will introduce a single axis shredding machine and a double axis shredding machine, for the four-axis shredding machine and multi-axis shredding machine because it is not common, here do not introduce.
Introduction of single spindle shredder
The single shaft shredder is mainly composed of the blade spindle, fixed knife, bearing box, box support, feeding system, hydraulic pushing system, power system and electrical control system. Mainly used for shredding wood, rubber, plastic, paper and other waste materials. Uniaxial shredding machine working principle is: will the broken material from the hopper in the crushing chamber the uniaxial shredding machine and by pushing device inside the chassis broken objects to the high-speed operation knife roller, broken by uniaxial shredding machine moving blade and fixed knife cut, make the material broken until after less than the mesh size of uniaxial shredding machine out.
Introduction of the two-axis shredder
The two-axis shredder consists of a crushing chamber, a blade group, a Siemens motor and an electrical system, a reducer and a frame. Applicable to waste plastic, electronic waste, urban waste, household waste, kitchen waste, medical waste, all kinds of wood and other solid waste. The crushing chamber of a two-axis shredder consists of two identical knife rollers. The working principle of the two-axis shredder is as follows: the two motors of the two-axis shredder and two reducer drives the two knife rollers in the crushing chamber to form reverse operation. When broken objects enter the crushing chamber of the two-axis shredder, the two reverse operation knife rollers will shear the broken objects and then directly fall out from the lower end of the crushing chamber.
3.The difference between plastic crusher and shredder
The above has briefly introduced the plastic crusher, single-axis shredder and double-axis shredder mechanism and working principle, below I give you a simple comparison of the main differences of these several equipment.
The difference between plastic crusher and single-shaft shredder
From the structural point of view, the plastic crusher and the single-shaft shredder are very similar in structure. But there are many fundamental differences between the two types of devices. Their differences are as follows: 1. In the structure, the single shaft shredder machine is contained reducer, but the plastic shredder machine is not contained reducer;2. The single shaft shredder contains a built-in pusher box, while the plastic crusher is not equipped with pusher box;3. The blades of the single axis shredder differ from those of the plastic crusher. The blades of the single axis shredder are diamond-shaped, while the blades of the plastic crusher are sharp flat knives.4, single-axis shredders and plastic crusher work principle are not the same. Single-axis shredder is relying on the knife roll low speed and large torque to shear materials, and the plastic crusher is relying on the knife roll high speed operation to cut materials.
The difference between a plastic crusher and a two-axis shredder
Plastic crusher and double shaft shredder in the structure of a great difference, so let's see what they are still different? The differences between the plastic crusher and the two-axis shredder are this : 1. In terms of structure, the two-axis shredder is very different from the plastic crusher. The two-axis shredder has two motors, two reducer and two knife rollers, while the plastic crusher has only one motor, no reducer and only one knife roller.2, the plastic crusher has a screen, can ensure that the size of the material after the plastic crusher broken is not higher than the aperture of the screen, and the two-axis shredder does not have a screen, can not guarantee the size of the material after the two-axis shredder is torn;3, the plastic crusher and the two-axis shredder blades are not the same, the two-axis shredder blades are generally approximately hexagonal, and the plastic crusher blades are flat knives;4, the working principle of the plastic crusher and the two-axis shredder is not the same, the two-axis shredder is by two reverse operation of the knife roller to cut materials, and the plastic crusher is by a single knife roller high speed operation to achieve the purpose of cutting materials.
Above I have with you a simple introduction of the structure of the plastic crusher, working principle, and single-axis shredder and double-axis shredder structure, working principle, also briefly described the plastic crusher and single-axis shredder, plastic crusher and double-axis shredder of the main differences. We understand the plastic crusher and single axis shredder and two-axis shredder structure, working principle and their main differences can be based on their own materials and material crushing requirements to choose their own crushing equipment. I am from Foshan Gangli environmental protection technology co., LTD., our company has more than 10 years of experience in the plastic crushing equipment industry. The company's main products are single-axis shredder, double-axis shredder, plastic crusher and plastic crushing cleaning production line. The single-shaft shredder, double shaft shredder and plastic crusher produced by our company are of high quality and have won the praise of customers all over the country and even the world. At present, there are many domestic manufacturers of shredder and plastic crusher, but the quality is uneven. We promise to guarantee the quality of our products for two years. Gangli environmental protection technology welcomes you to test the machine!
- Common application scenarios of two-shaft shredder and comprehensive after-sales service of Gangli environmental protection co., LTD
- Common faults and solutions of environmental protection single shaft shredder
- Common woven bag shredder before and after the use of the process matters needing attention
- Company profile
- Function of shredder
- Gangli environmental pipe shredder
- Gangli environmental protection single-shaft shredder introduction, working principle, characteristics and product selling points
- How much is the common environmental protection plastic crusher
- How much is the price of a single-spindle shredder? Why is the Gangli single-spindle shredder more expensive
- How to dispose of wasting pipes? Gangli environmental shredder to help you
- Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
- Why is our neighbor Japan so efficient in waste paper utilization and the relationship between waste paper recycling and shredder or plastic crusher
- Why are second-hand shredders and second-hand plastic crushers not worth buying? Here are four reasons why
- What should be done with the large amount of medical waste generated during the covid-19 outbreak? Can you use a shredder to handle it?
- What is the maximum thickness of metal that can be broken by a metal shredder?
- What is the future of the environmental protection industry
- Under the influence of covid-19, what should be done with the discarded masks produced every day in China
- Three common types of plastic crusher blades are introduced
- The working principle of plastic crusher and three common failure reasons and elimination methods
- The structure, working principle and application of the tire shredder are introduced
- The structure and advantages of waste automobile recycling production line are introduced
- The state introduced favorable policies to help the development of second-hand car market
- The state has introduced four measures to promote the management of recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles. Then the scrapped vehicle shredder will gain a bigger market
- The solid waste crushing equipment industry should actively integrate into the national "one built one road" policy and develop together with the waste plastic recycling industry
- The market shred machine model so much how to choose to see the following four aspects is enough