Brief discussion on the common plastic crusher blade material and the comparison between different materials
Plastic crusher is indispensable in the process of crushing waste plastic and plastic products. It is a very high efficiency of a capacity reduction, crushing equipment. In the plastic crusher, the blade is easy to wear; In the maintenance of the entire equipment, the replacement cost of the blade accounts for the majority. So the choice of the right blade for consumers is no doubt a way to save money and money. So, how should we choose the material of plastic crushing blade for different materials? What are the advantages and disadvantages between blades of unusual materials? Below, Gangli environmental protection small makes up with you to talk about.
The wear of the plastic crusher blade is related to the material of the broken material. Some materials are wavy fiber, or toughness, it is necessary in order to choose a better material of the blade to break, with ordinary blades, may cause serious loss of the blade. There is also a case that the defective nozzle material contains metal material, such as iron nails, copper wire, etc., which is also easy to cause damage to the blade, so when the material is broken, check to separate the metal material.
The first two belong to the common blade, which is generally used to break the conventional nozzle material, which does not contain fiber and corrosive material.Skd-11 blades are made of superior hardness, strong toughness and very sharp, which can break hard rubber head materials and materials that are difficult to break. Tungsten steel is hard and has strong corrosion resistance. It uses for crushing materials with high wave-fiber or corrosive properties. The dc-53 is made of sour, wear-resistant and high toughness, and is used for crushing silica gel.
9CrSi, 12cm mo vanadium, two kinds of blade price are low, the cost is relatively low, can be used for breaking general materials, disadvantages: use time is too long easy to wear.Skd-11, tungsten steel, two blade prices are high, high cost, can be used for special requirements of materials, disadvantages: high cost.Dc-53 plastic crusher equipment is used for crushing silicone and similar materials. Of course, with the progress of technology, in the future will certainly be developed with a higher hardness, more toughness, more wear resistance, more corrosion resistant blade. However, in the end, we just have to consider the material condition when choosing the blade.
- A brief introduction to the glue cutting machine and the multi-knife glue cutting machine
- At present, domestic garbage treatment process and recyclable waste disposal methods
- Affected by the covid-19 outbreak, the overall efficiency of China's plastic machinery industry has declined
- At present, the domestic shredding machine industry and the developed countries of the same five gaps
- At present, there are four common methods to deal with domestic garbage
- Brief discussion on the common plastic crusher blade material and the comparison between different materials
- Brief introduction of plastic chemical barrel shredder and the matters needing attention in daily use
- China shred machine industry current situation and future analysis
- At present, there are 14 technologies of biomass straw utilization Biomass straw is very common in rural areas, especially in the northeast plain of China.
- China's waste plastic recycling and granulation industry has a bright future, which will strongly promote the development of the plastic crushing industry
- Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
- Why is our neighbor Japan so efficient in waste paper utilization and the relationship between waste paper recycling and shredder or plastic crusher
- Why are second-hand shredders and second-hand plastic crushers not worth buying? Here are four reasons why
- What should be done with the large amount of medical waste generated during the covid-19 outbreak? Can you use a shredder to handle it?
- What is the maximum thickness of metal that can be broken by a metal shredder?
- What is the future of the environmental protection industry
- Under the influence of covid-19, what should be done with the discarded masks produced every day in China
- Three common types of plastic crusher blades are introduced
- The working principle of plastic crusher and three common failure reasons and elimination methods
- The structure, working principle and application of the tire shredder are introduced
- The structure and advantages of waste automobile recycling production line are introduced
- The state introduced favorable policies to help the development of second-hand car market
- The state has introduced four measures to promote the management of recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles. Then the scrapped vehicle shredder will gain a bigger market
- The solid waste crushing equipment industry should actively integrate into the national "one built one road" policy and develop together with the waste plastic recycling industry
- The market shred machine model so much how to choose to see the following four aspects is enough