The market demand for biodegradable plastics and the market for the recycling of non-biodegradable plastics may increase significantly
The national development and reform commission solicited public opinions on the draft catalogue of plastic products whose production, sale and use are prohibited or restricted. Among them, the non-biodegradable plastic packaging bags in express delivery, non-biodegradable disposable plastic woven bags, etc., hotels, hotels and other disposable plastic supplies are included in the list of prohibited and restricted use of plastic products.
The market for biodegradable plastics is growing
According to statistics, the global biodegradable plastics market in 2018 was about $3.97 billion, and is expected to reach $10.3 billion by 2024, with an average annual growth rate of 17%.At present our country is the world's largest producer and consumer, plastic bags and plastic area should be biodegradable plastics market, the first breakthrough in our country according to the statistics, the consumption of plastic bags in 70-800000 tons per year in China, the agricultural mulch consumption more than 1.2 million tons, once implemented large-scale alternative will provide biodegradable plastics with good market space. For example, roofing groin PBAT biodegradable plastic has successfully passed the pilot test and its product performance has reached the international advanced level. It plans to build a new PBAT biodegradable plastic project with an annual output of 60,000 tons. Companies are springing up to develop such biodegradable plastic, which could open up a whole new market.
But at present on the plastic market, the non-biodegradable plastic products account for more than 95%, so this part of the non-biodegradable plastic where to go?
The market for recycling non-biodegradable plastics will also grow
In fact, all plastic waste can be recycled and a certain process to achieve recycling. Moreover, there is a huge market for recycling and granulating waste plastic. After the release of the new plastic limit, in the future a certain period of time, waste plastic recycling and granulation market will certainly get a greater growth. Is through the recycling of waste plastics recycling granulation industry defective goods, scrap plastic products, plastic products, such as the nose, shako material waste plastic, and then recycled plastic crusher, shredding machine, grinder and other solid waste crushing equipment of plastic crushing, to make it more finely, generally after solid waste crushing equipment treatment will be irregular size in 5-10 mm plastic particles; Then, the fine plastic particles are cleaned with washing tanks, friction cleaning machines and other equipment, and the clean fine plastic particles are obtained. Then it is the use of wind dryer and other drying equipment to remove excess water, so you can get clean and dry particles of fine plastic; The final step is to send these plastic particles to the granulator, after the granulator melting granulation, can be used to produce plastic products of plastic particles. After the above multi - step process, the waste plastic can be recycled.
Industrial development, make us more and more inseparable from the plastic products, but plastic is two-sided, handle well will cause great impact to our survival environment, so we in the use of plastic products at the same time learn to reasonable recycling waste plastic products, so we can realize the plastic recycling, protect the environment. The release of the new version of the plastic limit will drive the increase in the market demand for biodegradable plastic and promote the development of the market for the recycling and recycling of non-biodegradable plastic in the future.
- A brief introduction to the glue cutting machine and the multi-knife glue cutting machine
- At present, domestic garbage treatment process and recyclable waste disposal methods
- Affected by the covid-19 outbreak, the overall efficiency of China's plastic machinery industry has declined
- At present, the domestic shredding machine industry and the developed countries of the same five gaps
- At present, there are four common methods to deal with domestic garbage
- Brief discussion on the common plastic crusher blade material and the comparison between different materials
- Brief introduction of plastic chemical barrel shredder and the matters needing attention in daily use
- China shred machine industry current situation and future analysis
- At present, there are 14 technologies of biomass straw utilization Biomass straw is very common in rural areas, especially in the northeast plain of China.
- China's waste plastic recycling and granulation industry has a bright future, which will strongly promote the development of the plastic crushing industry
- Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
- Why is our neighbor Japan so efficient in waste paper utilization and the relationship between waste paper recycling and shredder or plastic crusher
- Why are second-hand shredders and second-hand plastic crushers not worth buying? Here are four reasons why
- What should be done with the large amount of medical waste generated during the covid-19 outbreak? Can you use a shredder to handle it?
- What is the maximum thickness of metal that can be broken by a metal shredder?
- What is the future of the environmental protection industry
- Under the influence of covid-19, what should be done with the discarded masks produced every day in China
- Three common types of plastic crusher blades are introduced
- The working principle of plastic crusher and three common failure reasons and elimination methods
- The structure, working principle and application of the tire shredder are introduced
- The structure and advantages of waste automobile recycling production line are introduced
- The state introduced favorable policies to help the development of second-hand car market
- The state has introduced four measures to promote the management of recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles. Then the scrapped vehicle shredder will gain a bigger market
- The solid waste crushing equipment industry should actively integrate into the national "one built one road" policy and develop together with the waste plastic recycling industry
- The market shred machine model so much how to choose to see the following four aspects is enough