Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
Why is the state of New York enforcing a ban on plastic bags?
Shoppers in the us state of New York will pay 5 cents for single-use plastic bags if they need them in stores. Of five cents paid per bag, three cents will go to the New York state environmental fund and two cents will go to a program to distribute free reusable shopping bags to low-income residents.
Some of the estimated 23 billion disposable plastic bags used in New York state each year end up in waterways or under trees, being a threat to wildlife. Some of the exceptions to New York state's plastic ban are bags of processed meat, semi-processed food, take-out food, prescription drugs in pharmacies and laundry.
New York state passed legislation in March 2019 to ban single-use plastic bags from March 1, 2020.California became the first state to ban plastic bags in 2018.
It is estimated that about 200 cities in the United States have banned the use of disposable plastic bags or imposed taxes.
What can be made to reduce white pollution other than enforcing the "plastic bag ban"?
The above paragraph is from CCTV news. We all know that the so-called white pollution, is the daily life of the common plastic bags due to waste and discarded caused by environmental pollution. You must not look down on this small plastic bag pollution, a plastic bag due to litter buried in the ground, can be as long as decades or even hundreds of years without degradation, it can be seen that the discarded plastic bag caused by white pollution is very serious.
So, besides the government enforcing the "plastic bag ban", are there any other ways to reduce white pollution? In my opinion, the only way to alleviate the white pollution is to sort and recycle the plastic bags and recycle the discarded plastic bags through reasonable processing. Only in this way can white pollution be alleviated. The plastic bag is a plastic from the material, so the plastic has the value of recycling. So why should you recycle? Simply speaking, waste plastic bags need to be broken into smaller sizes by single shaft shredder, double shaft shredder or plastic crusher, and then cleaned, and then dried. After the above three steps, you can get clean and small plastic bag particles. Finally, clean and small plastic is put into the plastic granulator for recycling and granulation, so that the raw materials for making plastic products can be generated.
Fushun Gangli environmental protection technology co., LTD., as an excellent domestic crushing equipment manufacturer, has been committed to the research and development of recycling and crushing machinery for waste plastic. We hope that through the efforts of all Gangli environmental protection personnel, waste plastic can be maximized for recycling and utilization. Due to limited space, the specific crushing equipment, Editor will be introduced to you in the next article.
- A brief introduction to the glue cutting machine and the multi-knife glue cutting machine
- At present, domestic garbage treatment process and recyclable waste disposal methods
- Affected by the covid-19 outbreak, the overall efficiency of China's plastic machinery industry has declined
- At present, the domestic shredding machine industry and the developed countries of the same five gaps
- At present, there are four common methods to deal with domestic garbage
- Brief discussion on the common plastic crusher blade material and the comparison between different materials
- Brief introduction of plastic chemical barrel shredder and the matters needing attention in daily use
- China shred machine industry current situation and future analysis
- At present, there are 14 technologies of biomass straw utilization Biomass straw is very common in rural areas, especially in the northeast plain of China.
- China's waste plastic recycling and granulation industry has a bright future, which will strongly promote the development of the plastic crushing industry
- Why is the "plastic bag ban" enforced and another way to alleviate white pollution
- Why is our neighbor Japan so efficient in waste paper utilization and the relationship between waste paper recycling and shredder or plastic crusher
- Why are second-hand shredders and second-hand plastic crushers not worth buying? Here are four reasons why
- What should be done with the large amount of medical waste generated during the covid-19 outbreak? Can you use a shredder to handle it?
- What is the maximum thickness of metal that can be broken by a metal shredder?
- What is the future of the environmental protection industry
- Under the influence of covid-19, what should be done with the discarded masks produced every day in China
- Three common types of plastic crusher blades are introduced
- The working principle of plastic crusher and three common failure reasons and elimination methods
- The structure, working principle and application of the tire shredder are introduced
- The structure and advantages of waste automobile recycling production line are introduced
- The state introduced favorable policies to help the development of second-hand car market
- The state has introduced four measures to promote the management of recycling and dismantling of scrapped motor vehicles. Then the scrapped vehicle shredder will gain a bigger market
- The solid waste crushing equipment industry should actively integrate into the national "one built one road" policy and develop together with the waste plastic recycling industry
- The market shred machine model so much how to choose to see the following four aspects is enough